Tuesday 27 May 2014

London Fashion Week Day 1 Outfit

Photo credit for this image: Motel Rocks Blog
Vintage jacket: Portobello Market Dress: Motel Rocks
Hoodie: Dirty Harry Vintage Scarf & Dr Martens: hand-me-downs

So this was my outfit to Day 1 of London Fashion Week 14/05/2014. I had to wrap up because of the cold and rain and at first wasn't that keen on the clashing prints and didn't want to be wearing this scarf with this outfit, but when looking back at the photos, I actually don't mind it ^.^
But yeah I don't know why the first few photos have a yellow tinge on here, the files aren't actually like that but hey-hoe...

Here's a pic from the day with Kayla and Leanne 


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }