Monday 13 June 2011

Love of Vintage

Close-up Vintage
Vintage
Love of Vintage Hats & More.
Jewellery Stool
New shades!
Plenty of hats, glorious hats.
295
The Tabernacle
Above; Mary-Kate Olsen Tee £16 & a lovely vintage pink bag with owl £5
Sunglasses from Primark, black top from Topshop, gold top given to me by mother,
shirt borrowed from mother!, skirt from Primark, tights from Primark, shoes are Dr Martens

Hello! I went shopping in Portobello Market to celebrate my 16th birthday which was on the 6th June! And I spent all my birthday money aha, it was great! Me and my best friend went up there on the 11th June and had a blast, the weather was lovely and sunny also and I found the most amazing items.
Things I bought:
Vintage Ralph Lauren denim shirt • 2 vintage silk shirts • vintage denim Levi shorts • 2 vintage bags • long black with red roses vintage skirt • MARY-KATE OLSEN tee!!! • heart shaped red sunglasses • black tights with cats on them - super cute.

Afterwards we went up to Oxford Street but by then I had no money so couldn't buy anything else, but it was nice to look around... and watch my friend buy stuff...!

I'm nearly done with school for good now, only one more exam to go, whoo! Which is on 20th, then I am free! Bring on Summer baby. Also, I'm going to a Kaiser Cheifs gig in Camden Highstreet on Thursday, pretty excited for that! Will take pictures! ;-)

Love .x.x.x

P.S. photos are copyright and all that shizz, no taking... or I will get on to you 0_0


10 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, haven't been portobello in an age think I will have to come pay day :) Hope you had a grand birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures!!!
    and im still jealous, because of your MK t-shirt!! bahaha!
    good luck on your last exam!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i am in LOVE with your blog.
    you seem to have a very similar dress sense and interests to me..
    I have gone back and read all your posts (to the start- arent i sad?)
    and, really, i just think you are indescribably gorgeous; amazing dress sense, seems like a fun life, incred. figure and your hair is awesome.

    love K

    www.bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I want all those hats! *-*
    nice post.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the brightly coloured beads in the one pic and your hair is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog its so amazing, nice post
    lovely stylee


    xx

    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Portobello road is great to buy stuff I love it! Your hair is amazing and I love your style in general.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pics! Portobello road is soo great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }