Wednesday 26 January 2011

Alberta Ferretti Spring 2011 Campaign | Sasha Pivovarova



Alberta Ferretti’s spring 2011 campaign is undeniably soft and romantic for the new season, and which photographer and model duo better to convey that image than Paolo Roversi and Sasha Pivovarova? Showcasing the label’s ruffled and sheer fabrics, the ethereal images are as haunting as they are beautiful.

 These dresses are stunning. Sasha looks insanely beautiful (when does she not?) and there is this whole fresh and melo feeling about each individual shot. Breathtaking.

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }