Thursday 14 October 2010

Lily Cole's gone brunnette!

Lily Cole spotted at Cambridge yesturday.
Can you believe it? Lily Cole has made a drastic change to what she was before - previously well known for being a gorgeous ginger. This is reportedly the first time she has ever dyed her hair - and she's also gone for matching eyebrows too! I think she still looks lovely! Even though, it is a bit of shock to the system! Unfortunatly we don't get a proper good look at her new hair because of her wolly hat but I'm sure there will be a time and place for a proper look!

What do you think of the new Lily? -Isabella

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Tell me what you think of my latest post below, I'll most likely reply to all. And I will do my best to comment back on your blog if you have one <3

.post-body img,.Profile img, .Image img, .BlogList .item-thumbnail img { border: 0; -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, .1); }